- Register for IELTS
- Test Dates
- IELTS & English Courses
- About IELTS
- IELTS Results
- Test Practice
- OET – Occupational English Test
The following instructions will help you complete your registration online correctly.
Before completing your registration please read our refund policy
Choose Test Date: If the test date appears in the registration system it is still available. When you select a date make sure you look below the calendar to see if the test you have selected is computer delivered or paper based.
Choose Speaking Test: You can choose your speaking test time.
Please note: Speaking test times may change. Any changes to your speaking times will be sent via email. It is your responsibility to check your inbox for the latest speaking time.
Your Address: The address that you provide is where your Test Report Form (TRF) will be mailed. Please ensure this address is correct and includes a postal code.
Test Report Forms: Up to 5 additional TRFs can be added to your registration for free.
– To obtain additional TRFs after your test please apply HERE (Link to: Results and Forms Page). These can be sent to any university of your choice. If you require a copy of your IELTS results for immigration purposes, it will be sent to your home address.
– We are not able to send your results to immigration agents or to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).
To Confirm Your Test: Your test is not confirmed until we have received your payment and valid ID.
1. Complete your registration online
2. Upload a copy of your valid Passport or Canadian Permanent Resident Card.
Note: Other forms of identification must be approved by British Council before your test. If you arrive on test day with an invalid ID you will not be allowed to sit the test and will not receive a refund.
3. Make your payment:
Pay In Person at one of the following locations:
You will receive confirmation and further test day information upon receipt of your documents and payment. This information will be sent to you by email.
Receiving Communications: Ensure that “@oxfordinternational.com” is not marked as spam or put in your junk folder as this will cause you to miss important emails.